Hey there! Today I have a review of Mini Mani Moo’s Mess No More product and a comparison to liquid palisade. Keep reading if this sounds like something you’re interested in!
First things first- I ordered 2 bottles of Mess No More in hopes of it being a great peel off base coat for me. Later on you’ll find out how well it worked.
MY REVIEW (out of 5 stars):
How easily it is removed:🌟🌟
Overall, this product is pretty good but not as great as I had hoped. It worked amazingly well as a barrier and peeled off great but when I tried to use it as a peel off base coat, it’s clumped up under my polish and wouldn’t peel of. I’m actually pretty disappointed because I spent $25 on 2 bottles this product+shipping when I would much rather buy a backup of liquid palisade instead. Mess No More is really thin and doesn’t peel off to great. If you’re wondering why I like liquid palisade so much more, here you go
LIQUID PALISADE vs. MESS NO MORE
1. Same Packaging
2. Liquid Palisade’s brush is much thinner and it closer to a striped while Mess No More looks like an old lip gloss filled with liquid latex (see images)
3. Mess no more doesn’t smell nearly as terrible and liquid palisade
4. Mess no more is much thinner than liquid palisade, making it harder to peel off
5. Liquid palisade is easily seen on the cuticle and nail (is easier to see where to grab) while Mess No More dries to a clear, shiny finish
6. One coat of liquid palisade is enough while I need 3 of Mess No More
7. Liquid Palisade costs about $22 while Mess No More costs $10
8. Accuracy (see image)
When I used liquid palisade and mess no more as barriers ON my nails to guide my French tips. As you can tell, liquid palisade was (in general) more accurate
So yeah, I may be a little biased because I just love liquid palisade, but this is my opinion. Hope this was helpful!